1.04.2010

This Is Silly

Garble, gufaw, chortle. There is a beat to follow... Listen to life chime. My coffee is done. Ding! The toast is done. Spring! Good morning text. Ring! There is a something written. It lies between the things I do. I take a shower. Clean! I put on clothes. Seamed! I walk outside. Green! I hum along, this beat is getting phat. It sounds something like: Lah lah lah lah ooh oh ooh. It's something written in the mundane. I see it something plain. I want to get on a plane. Far far far far far away from here. Here I go, away from here. Escape the plain by plane. But when I get there, I'll hum along to: Lah lah lah lah ooh oh ooh. It's always the same this thing I thought was plain. Why'd I waste money on that plane? It's here and now, the things that are happening. These things are bright and ring around me. They tease and taunt and keep me. They keep me sane. Garble, gufaw, chortle. I smile at the noises. I smile at the people. I smile at your smile. It's all I wanted, anyways. It's gonna be alright, there's no reason not to. What I can tell you, however, is good advice is often hard to follow. Things happen. I can't stop it. It is what is. That's what I've been told before, and I believe it. People are different. People are so much the same sometimes, but people are different. I appreciate this. I appreciate what's been said to me. It's helped make me. Besides from the point...I can't stop this beat. It's not my favorite song, but it's always in my head. Garble, gufaw, chortle.

No comments:

Post a Comment