10.15.2009

Oh if...

What was said was reiterated in my mind so simply over and over and over and over and over. And over. I'm over it. I'm waiting for what is meant to burst into clarity. What is most magnificently and truly meant. I'm not talking about that in between the lines trendy bull shit. I do sense some kind of relief to an end. It's almost like an orgasmic peak, holding tight and my fingernails clenching to dirty fibers and filaments of a dark carpet around me, thrusting my entire body forward...Just leave me! Leave me with that overwhelming sense of warmth and security that is so characterstic of clarity. I want it so. I know a book that can be a topic of discussion. It will leave you flabberghasted and jaw dropped at the absurd nothings it says but the absolute truths in the index. The corner's of your eyes will become but white with dismay. A simply pure color indeed that will fog in a reflection of themselves. I inscribe nothing to you. Take it as it is. No such silly trivialities are needed. You are so silly. Turn your sense upon themselves and truly understand what it is you have done. No. Can you? I want you to. Oh how I always want. I want you to hold my hand across the street. Buy me a great big balloon. I want a swimming pool. Give me all your music and your time. I'll use it far more wisely. And I'll take care of it. Promise I will. I'll walk it everyday, wash it, feed it and love it like it should be. You wouldn't regret that. Don't be trite. Just be right. It's not as hard as I'd always thought it would be. It's just a matter of doing it. Actually doing something that is a matter of importance to anything. I just want a note to read something as this: Smile for the love you make is greater than anything you could ever hope to accomplish. Live in this and be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment