10.19.2009

What Happened

People are funny. There's been a couple things that happened that just reaffirm this. She gave me this glare and those shifty eyes because of what I said, but I was just saying. My teacher agreed with me. My coherent thoughts are sometimes lost in a bumble of nothing important. I do have something to say though. It's not easy sometimes in cases where people's feelings can get hurt. That aside however, saying anything at all can be so frightening. I want something concrete to be handed over to my communicator, but this is rarely ever the case. The journey from mind to mouth is a long one. Oh the bullshit in between...the he said she saids, the ambiguity, the similes and metaphors...sometimes there's this overwhelming need to be deep, but it's trite. It's not necessary. There's so much of what's done these days that just isn't necessary. It's just planned and there to be done. Going back to this girl...she's funny. She just gets under my skin because she stands on her soap box all high and mighty like she truly can see the world for what it is. What she wrote though was so incoherent. It made me laugh. I wanted her to know that what she thought was completely the opposite of what was true. Oh the poor people of my day and the lies they believe. Not trying to exclude myself from any such elite group. I try to humble myself in these kind of situations and think 
"Oh well it's the same for anyone including yourself miss..." 
But not in this case. Just dumb things she thinks makes me laugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment