9.26.2009

Time Today

He said it goes that way in that other place you go. It's something that is unusual, but commonplace to those that see it in practice every day. It does not interest me and this is no matter of importance. My ears are ringing, my throat is dry, my belly full and my eyes are heavy. The phyiscal decay of my body is something kind of funny. In spite of these things, life is filled to the brim of my life cup. It overflows and the foam of something sweet makes my surroundings sticky. There are these things that escape me and leave me wondering what some people intend for others. People are silly. There are so many people I know and so many more I don't. I wonder how many of them are the same kind of person... That sense of originality always intrigues me, but I wonder if it's truly something I'll see very often. I think I do. I hope I do. It scares me a little. No. A lot. I'm happy but why does it bother me so. There's something crawling under my skin. I need a bottle of Raid. Or surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment